- Do you want to minimize the waste of time and resources on targets that are ultimately unsuccessful?
- Are you trying to build and continuously improve an M&A capability that consistently creates value?
- Do you want to have a thorough understanding of how to create value in a deal?
Then, our m&a brand consultancy could help.
What it is
According to the Harvard Business Review, companies spend more than $4 trillion on acquisitions every year, yet the M&A failure rate is between 70% and 90%. Executives can dramatically increase their odds of success if they understand the crucial role that brands play.
Mergers and acquisitions are most often viewed from a financial perspective, yet the keys to success often rely on less tangible factors than the bottom line. One of these factors, brand, which is more often than not leveraged adequately during M&As. The brand could make all the difference between success and failure for the companies involved.
Merger & Acquisition Brand Audit is a thorough examination of the brand portfolios and the corporate cultures of all the companies involved. It is a comprehensive audit of the strengths, weaknesses, value propositions, potentials, audiences, cultures, and markets of the joint brand portfolio.
Benefits of conducting an M&A brand audit
- Know what to retain from each company, what to drop, and what has yet to be created
- Align business and brand strategy
- Get better equipped with strategies for making acquisitions