- Is your brand represented inconsistently over different media?
- Do you wonder how your brand stack up against the competition?
- Would you like to learn what has worked and what has not for your brand?
Then, you might need a brand audit.
What it is
Brands grow and evolve over time. But even the best-managed brands sometimes deviate from the factors that support them. As a result your messaging loses its focus, your strategy suffers, and your brand becomes less relevant.
A brand audit is a thorough examination of your brand and your competitors in their current state. It is a routine health check-up for your brand.
The benefits of conducting a brand audit
- Discover the strengths and weaknesses of your brand
- Analyze the positioning of your brand against your competitionÂ
- Identify what has worked and what has not
- Recalibrate your messages